Your natural stone countertop, fireplace surround, hearth, mantle, tub deck, table top or other stone application is often a one-time investment. You want to make an informed decision so you can feel confident about the value you add to your home or business with stone surfacing.
What we offer
THE PROCESS—A Quick Look
- You provide WASHINGTON STONE with dimensioned drawings of your kitchen layout, your vanities or other small job. You can do this in person when you visit our showroom or you can send plans via email. Talk to us first and we’ll let you know what additional information we’ll need and can answer your questions.
- Visit our showroom for guidance on choosing your slabs, to see quartz samples, or to choose a remnant for your vanity or other small job.
- View slabs to make your selection of stone for your kitchen.
- You will receive an estimate based on your choice of stone.
- Sign the proposal and give us a copy of it with your deposit to reserve your stone.
- We will template your job site. We will also assess your job site for any logistics or required prep-work to get the job done right.
- We will install your new countertops.
- You or a plumber of your choice will disconnect your water prior to installation and will hook your water up afterward (wait 24 hours when undermount sinks are installed).
We do it all from start to finish.
Please browse our website to see pictures of stone countertops installed. Then call us or stop by our showroom to see how we can assist you with your dimensional stone project.